Wanted: System Administrator
We are hiring!
Our team, consisting of developers, IT specialists and digital designers, conceptualizes and maintains applications in the fields of banking, IoT and digital media. To support our DevOps division we are currently looking for a system administrator (m/f).
To support our DevOps team in Vienna we are currently looking for a system administrator (m/f) to operate, secure and monitor internal infrastructure as well as web applications for our clients.
- Maintenance and servicing of network & server infrastructure (Windows, Linux)
- Ongoing optimization of operation and service (routing, firewalls, logging, monitoring)
- Maintenance of virtualization systems
- Installation, configuration and maintenance of web servers, database servers
- Ongoing backup of web applications
- Automization of deployment processes
- OS: Linux Systems, especially Redhat Enterprise / Windows Server
- Virtualization: e.g. VMWare / Proxmox
- Monitoring / Logging: Nagios / Icinga, ElastAlert
- Web Server: NGINX, Apache, HAProxy
- Distributed Authentication / Authorization: AD / ADFS, LDAP, SAML, OAuth
- Experience in the field of system administration, development / operations
- Experience in operating IT infrastructure, network infrastructure, distributed web applications
- Autonomous implementation of solutions and ability to work in a team on the ongoing software development
- Flat hierarchies and close cooperation in a small team
- Full time position (40h per week)
- Office in the Servitenviertel in 1090 - direct public transport connection via U4, U2, D, 1
- Salary from € 40.000.- gross per year (overpayment dependent on qualifications & experience)
Applications to email@example.com.
PDF | 1.86 MB
Job Ad System Administrator
We've got a lot to do - thus, we gladly advertise a position in backend development. Immediate start possible.